Sunday, January 06, 2008

Too much cake? NEVER!

I felt this same way, I think.


There are so many things that I want to blog about. I wanted to blog on my son's birthday about him. I wanted to blog on my birthday about life. I wanted to blog about Christmas. I wanted to blog about the New Year and all that jazz. I wanted to blog about my incredible husband on our anniversary. I wanted to blog about passing my due date and still carrying this baby (as of now I am still pregnant). I just don't get much time on the computer!

So for now, this will have to do, until I can get caught up. I am going to try to blog tomorrow about at least a few of those things previously mentioned. I am also going to catch up on reading everyone's blogs. I just get updated from Brandon, but that just isn't the same.

No comments: